The Royal College of Nursing Research Society sub-committee: Clinical Research Nursing are delighted to announce their Inaugural Clinical Research Nursing Day, ‘Celebrating clinical research nursing and its vital role in health care’.
The virtual conference is aimed at all research nurses and midwives from across the UK, and any nurse interested in a career in research.
The event will be hosted on the world leading all-in one virtual conference platform; Hopin, which enables a highly interactive and engaging experience for delegates.
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency and clinical research
- Research as a Measure of Health Care: a patient’s perspective
- Break-out sessions:
- How research teams responded to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Embedding and disseminating research in the NHS
- Panel discussion – Can research truly embed in an under-pressure NHS?
Royal College of Nursing member - £96.00
Non-member - £144.00
Member: Pre-reg student, Retired, health practitioner £57.60
Member: RCN representatives, forum steering committee - £72.00
For more information and to register visit the Royal College of Nursing website.