The National Data Resource (NDR) webinar series continues as they explore the strategy and vision for social care data in Wales and showcase examples where joined up data is already being used to make a real difference.
Join NDR as they take a whistle-stop tour of the strategy and vision for social care data and the NDR Programme in Wales, including:
- how social care data fits with NDR project
- the vision for the Digital Health and Care Record
- advances in social care analytics
- the Welsh Government Digital Strategy
- a range of case studies demonstrating the power of joined up social care data
The session will be interactive, including live polling and a Q&A panel session, as NDR share learning, explore challenges and identify opportunities through open, engaging discussion.
To register for this event visit Eventbrite